Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Early Morning Departure

Well two weeks have passed in a blur since our last post. We have been busy getting ready for our 5 days at Stitches plus dyeing LOTS of yarn for all the orders coming in. Everyone must be knitting like crazy!!

One of the joys of living in western Montana is the limited airline service. There are generally, on a given airline, two flights out a day. Sooooo tomorrow we have to be at the airport by 5am and we live an hour from the airport. I am afraid to calculate how early I have to set the alarm clock!! Yikes. But I look forward to seeing all the folks who will be at Stitches and I hope everyone else will be reading the numerous online postings from folks at the show.

Be on the lookout for the Sock contest being announced by XRX on the 21st. We will post a link to the special website when we return from the show next week. There will be all sorts of sponsors and categories for various types of socks. We are one of the sponsors so we will get to help judge the socks next year at the end of the contest!!

I am off to pack my suitcase! Happy knitting!!!

1 comment:

loretta said...

I just received my Duets Shawl Kit in the Evergreen colorway. It is just gorgeous! I'd love to see you guys at Stitches East. Are you planning for that one???