Monday, March 24, 2008

Spin some top


Are you a spinner? We have recently started shipping Targhee wool top to various shops across the country. Targhee wool is VERY soft and very easy to spin. We are dyeing it in 10 (maybe more as we get things rolling) of our colorways and it is bundled in 4 ounce "skeins". The following colorways are currently available:
* Alpine
* Chinook
* Crazy Woman
* Firestorm
* Indian Corn
* Lupine
* Meadow
* Moccasin Trail (new!)
* Northern Lights
* Ruby River

So check out this new Mountain Colors product and go spin some top!!

1 comment:

Meg said...

I received my shipment just before I left for Chicago, so I had a chance to test-spin some of the new top. I love, love, love it! Joe's getting handspun socks to match a sweater I made for him years ago out of Alpine 4/8's.